Wednesday, June 29, 2011

singing competition

















WOW! wow! wow!

IT'S COMING!

IT'S COMING!

Singing competition is coming ... yahoooo!!

Feel curious about my excitement? hehehe!!

The reason of making me excited is that YOU are taken part in ..

I know you have a strong interest in singing ...

And keep singing to me through the handphone non-stop ... XD

Why don't you listen to my singing? Actually I am a good singer too ... (kidding ><)

I was hypnotized by your lovely singing ...

Hehe! don't be shy... I just tell you the truth ...

Your voice swept many girls off their feet...hahaha! (including me)

Your wonderful voice is sweeter than a bird..

I know you sure will kill me when u saw this...

BLEK!! =P

Serious larr....GAMBATEH my dearest!!

Do your best!!

I will be there for you... give you support!!

Do you remember that singing competition have special meanings to us?

Every precious memory I have of you, I treasure...

Enjoy the stage..YOU ARE THE BEST!!


Sunshine and the singing of chicken are cheery...wheeee~


No comments:

Post a Comment